A post to concatenate interesting material on the GFC and the GEC:
- Robert Marks : A timeline of the Global Financial Crisis. (Initial version published in the Australian Journal of Management, and since updated.)
- Larissa MacFarquhar : The deflationist: How Paul Krugman found politics. The New Yorker, 2010-03-01, pp. 38-49.
- John Lanchester : Outsmarted: high finance vs. human nature. The New Yorker, 2009-06-01, pp. 83-87.
- Anon : The other-wordly philosophers. The Economist, 2009-07-18/24, pp. 70-72.
- Anon : Efficiency and beyond. The Economist, 2009-07-18/24, pp. 73-74.
- John Cassidy : After the Blow-Up: Laissez-faire economists do some soul-searching – and finger-pointing. The New Yorker, 2010-01-11, pp. 28-33.
- John Cassidy : Rational irrationality: the real reason that capitalism is so crash-prone. The New Yorker, 2009-10-05, pp. 30-35.
- Paul Krugman : How did economists get it so wrong? The New York Times, 2009-09-06.
- J. Doyne Farmer and Duncan Foley : The economy needs agent-based modeling. Nature, 460, 685-686 (2009-08-06).
- Mark Buchanan : Economics: meltdown modeling. Nature, 460, 680-682 (2009-08-06).
- Jonathan Jarvis : Crisis of Credit (Animation).
0 Responses to “Concat 1: The GEC”